V-Ray for SketchUp 4 Overview
With a full suite of creative tools, V-Ray lets you render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes. Using V-Ray for SketchUp you can get access to over 600 photo realistic, drag-and-drop materials too.
V-Ray for SketchUp is easy to use and delivers great results. You can use it to make anything – from 3D diagrams to high quality images – the possibilities are up to you.
With V-Ray Next for SketchUp we’ve boosted the speed and simplicity of SketchUp’s premier renderer. Now, with a few clicks, you can create high-quality ray-traced visuals using one of the world’s most widely used design programs. Automatic scene analysis and adaptive lighting join dozens of new features, bringing more performance to the design process.
Backed by over four years of R&D, V-Ray Next rapidly accelerates the SketchUp workflow, building massive speed and intelligence gains under the hood, so designers can produce faster, cleaner renders with little to no extra effort. This latest version is also immediately compatible with the new SketchUp 2019, as well as versions 2015-2018.
Features of V-Ray for SketchUp 4
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%. Now supports denoising after rendering.
- Render photo realistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
- Render any type of natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Simply light your scenes with a single HDR (high-dynamic-range) image of its environment.
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
- Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 64-bit
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
Download File: Direct Link