TeraCopy Pro 3 Overview
TeraCopy Pro is a utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparison. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
Unnecessary files can be skipped to reduce the transfer time. During the process, TeraCopy shows detected errors, and allows you to fix the problem by recopying only the problematic files.
Features of TeraCopy Pro 3
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension/same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Shell integration
- Export reports
- Edit file lists
- Preserve date timestamps
- Trusted by forensic experts
- Copy locked files
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more
Download file: Direct Link