SketchUp Pro 2020 Overview
There’s a reason SketchUp Pro is synonymous with friendly and forgiving 3D modeling software: we don’t sacrifice usability for the sake of functionality. Start by drawing lines and shapes. Push and pull surfaces to turn them into 3D forms. Stretch, copy, rotate and paint to make anything you like.
At some point in most 3D projects, you’ll need to turn your model into a drawing set that gets the point across. LayOut in SketchUp Pro lets you add model views to pages, choose drawing scales, adjust line weights, and add dimensions, callouts, and graphics. Make a change to your SketchUp model, and find it reflected automatically in LayOut. And when it’s time, export pages as PDFs, images and CAD files.
Why model everything from scratch? Whether it’s a chair for the room you’re designing or a rhino for your zoo, you’ll find anything you need in 3D Warehouse, the world’s biggest library of free 3D models. And anyone can use 3D Warehouse to store and share models. Upload your best work and become a SketchUp legend.
Features of SketchUp Pro 2020
- SketchUp is hands-down the most intuitive and easy-to-learn 3D drawing tool around
- Think by drawing in 3D
- Create accurate, highly-detailed models
- Produce scaled, accurate drawings
- Generate presentation documents
- Create compelling walkthroughs
- Find a 3D model of anything
- Find a model from a trusted manufacturer
- Present on any device
- Model and Document
- Make beautiful drawings
- Intuitive vector drawing
- Dimension, detail, explain
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 8/10 64-bit only
- Processor: 2.1+ GHz Intel processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
- SketchUp also requires a 3D class video graphics card made by NVIDIA or AMD. Intel-based graphics cards are not recommended at this time.