Roxio Toast Titanium
Roxio Toast Titanium software to burn CD or DVD Converter for Mac is a medium for the operating system. Discs can be burned directly through the Mac OS, but the Roxio Toast Titanium software delivers process control and additional features that help you burn better discs. Some of these features are file recovery for damaged disks, indexing and tracking burned files on disk. In addition, audio and video formats such as FLAC and Ogg, which are not compatible with Quicktime, will be supported.
Features of Roxio Toast Titanium:
- Data protection: burn and copy data to a disk with 256-bit AES encryption and put a password for data.
- Improved sound with multiple filters: Noise cancellation, Clear and enhance the quality of audio files or sounds recorded with multiple filters.
- File recovery for damaged disks: Restore data from damaged disks and copy data onto a new disk.
- Capture and Edit Capture Capture allows you to take photos and videos from the screen and edit them.
- Burn and Copy: The easiest and fastest way to burn and copy digital media. You can easily burn music or other data or create a movie DVD along with the menu, title, and episode.
- Internet connection required for installation, registration, and updates. Registration required for product use.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 1 GB RAM recommended (2 GB RAM for Pro)
- Requires Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- Approximately 1 GB (5 GB for Pro) of free space to install all components
- VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA card and 4 GB of RAM for optimal performance
- DVD drive required for installation
Download File: Direct Link