Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced Overview
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced WinPE Edition is the high end all-in-one solution for hard disk management! It is the empowered data safety and disaster recovery software with powerful partition management. This program has a full spectrum of virtual and physical migration operations. Also it has integrated set of powerful tools that is specially designed for computer performance optimization.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced includes all the latest technologies in HD managing. They are drive partitioning and file system optimization, disaster recovery and system migration, data sanitization and boot management for both, virtual and physical systems. And it’s open to Boot Camp users as well!
This program comes with full-fledged Paragon Recovery Media Builder to correct boot problems inflicted by logical errors, hardware malfunctions, or failures. If the system becomes corrupted or compromised — malware or ransomware reasons included — you can quickly restore full operability of system and applications with minimal data loss.
Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced
- Organize your disks, ensure capacity and performance of storage media
- Transfer systems on the fly, use physical and virtual appliances at will
- Use professional-grade backup to secure systems, applications and data
- Always stay up and running with boot fix and fail-safe system recovery
- New wipe methods
- Linux Recovery Environment for HDM
- Wipe reports exportable to html, pdf, plain text
- E-mail notifications via users configured SMTP server
- ReFS to NTFS Converter
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more