OfficeSuite Premium Edition
An office suite that includes a word processor, a PDF editor and reader, a spreadsheet editor,
and a presentation creator, all of them with modern and clean interfaces. When talking about
Office suites, many of you might only point to Microsoft’s widely-known product.
However, there are other alternatives that you can try out, especially if you are a home user.
Very popular on mobile platforms, OfficeSuite has also shifted towards Windows, delivering a
suite of office-related tools with a clean look and simple options.
Synchronize between devices using your OfficeSuite account
Powerful PDF integration
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
- Also, Scans your physical documents to PDF via your devices’ camera
- Now, Certification and markup include digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
Also, you can connect to the cloud using Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, SugarSync, and share over email, Bluetooth, and all messaging apps.
Any document format
- Full compatibility with all popular formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
- Support for common formats like OpenDocument (ODT, ODS, and ODP), RTF, CSV, and ZIP.
The simplistic alternative to Microsoft Office
With standard functionality in all the applications, OfficeSuite delivers a good alternative to Microsoft Office, from whom it also borrows the GUI layout. Also, It supports all the Office formats, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
Download File: Direct Link