MobaXterm is a comprehensive software for monitoring and controlling remote computer systems. With a variety of functions, the program provides remote control for programmers, webmasters, IT managers, and any user who needs to remotely control their work. MobaXterm All the tools needed to control the remote system (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH, etc.) as well as UNIX commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync …) all in all. An executable Windows file is provided portable to the user.
Features of MobaXterm:
- Built-in utility from X server and its complete configuration based on X.org
- Possibility to display the display from Unix to Windows local
- Supports X11-Forwarding
- PuTTY based SSH terminal and favorite fonts and fonts
- Access to a large number of Unix / Linux commands in the Windows platform
- Possibility to increase the functionality of the program by plugins
- Extensive management of communication sessions: Rdp, Vnc, Ssh, Mosh, X11 and …
- No need for admin access to run
- Provide the program as a simple and portable Exe file (transferable to USB storage)
- Stability and security of the program
- Any Windows OS– 64Bit least!
Download File : Direct link