MKVToolNix is a powerful software for managing advanced video formats; publishing groups of video types on the Internet always choose the best format that can be both voluminous and in terms of quality and other features at the high level. Until many times, AVI format was a popular video format, with the introduction and development of the MKV format (stands for Matroska Multimedia Container, which means the Matrix multimedia format), and the various features along with volume and quality, the use of this format is widespread. The MKVToolNix open source software is designed to convert formats such as DTS, AVI, FLV, MOV, MPG, VOB, MP4 to MKV format by making various edits, such as adding or removing subtitles and audio.
Features of MKVToolNix Software:
- The speed and efficiency of the software
- Convert various formats to MKV format without changing quality
- Supports various subtitle formats
- Ability to add multiprint or remove subtitle
- Compatibility with Persian subtitles
- Supports MKV multimedia formats and …
- Ability to extract, delete and add sound of movies
- Perform cutting, pasting and … operations on files
- Supported Windows versions are XP and newer from the client OS line and Windows Server 2008 and later from the serever line.
Download File: Direct Link