Microsoft Windows 10
Windows 8, and then Windows 8.1, which was actually a major update to the 8th edition, as it should not have been able to open up its place among users, especially the old Windows users; the main reasons for offering Windows 8.1 are a bit more distant than Windows 8, It attracted the attention of traditional Windows users who could not communicate with the new and different interface of this Windows. To offset this problem, Microsoft unveiled the new version of its operating system on September 30, 2014, or October 8, 2014, while Windows 9 was introduced to Windows 10, a concept that was all about the next version of Windows, Windows 10 was introduced.
Microsoft, based on past experiences, tries to cover the new version of Windows as much as possible with the needs of different users. For example, with the request of many Iranian users, the second version of the official Windows 10 preview has been added to the calendar.
Features of Windows 10 MSDN:
- Full Start menu with a combination of Windows 7 and 8
- Update the default Windows applications and add a window for them to integrate and unify the interface and improve their management.
- Possibility to split the display into four distinct sections
- Added virtual desktop functionality
- A completely new Microsoft Edge browser with the name of the Spartan project
- There is an option to select the default folder after executing the explorer file
- Adding two Windows Phone features including Courtenay’s voice assistant (English only) and the Notification Center to Windows 10
- Simultaneous use of several messaging software or chat
- Full and deep communication with the Xbox game console and coordination with a variety of computer games and the addition of the Win + G hotkey to provide screenshots in the game environment.
- Added solar calendar
( Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster with PAE, NX, and SSE2 support ( more info)
( RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit
( Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver