ManicTime is a software to manage and track the time you spend on your daily tasks. After installing and running this program, all your activities, including surfing the web, working with various software, etc., will be recorded, and you can later see what time you have done in the form of daily, monthly, and annual reports. What have you spent most of your time? What were your most engaged programs or websites? Over the past month, was a sample web browser or a typical researcher and reader.
Features of ManicTime:
- Auto tracking of your activities
- Rich reports (daily, monthly, and periodic)
- Offline functionality All offline and local information is logged in your system
- View summary and graphical information to understand the process of time consumption faster
- Possibility to send output of the program in various formats, including Excel
- Ability to integrate with other applications, including Jira or GitHub
- Take advantage of ManicTime in companies and teams that require the application’s master copy
- Activity tags (for example, for “Facebook” tag for Facebook, and for word “work” tag)
- Ability to record activities away from the computer
- The ability to record activities at a time using the stopwatch
- Once installed, copy and paste the files in the Crack folder at the installation location and then run the software. Finally, register the software with the information in the Readme file.
Download File: Direct Link