MAGIX Samplitude Pro
MAGIX Samplitude is a powerful compilation software for recording, editing, mixing and mastering sound. This program, like other DAW software, includes recording, simultaneous recording of multiple audio tracks, audio effects such as delay, echo, bass boost, mixing and auto-sound processing, connecting to the Midi controller for music making, and so on. One of the unique features of MAGIX Samplitude is the notion of object-oriented audio editing.
In this program, every single piece of music in the Arranger window is called an object. This software has lots of musical instruments that can be used to create any kind of song. One of the major capabilities in DAW software is its mixer. The mixer in this app has the ability to mix up to 128 different audio channels.
Features of MAGIX Samplitude:
- Has 19 musical instruments (drama, synthesizer, piano, banjo and …)
- It has 8 virtual drums to produce hip hop, rock and jazz bits, and so on
- Possibility to connect to the controller Midi
- The ability to mix multiple audio channels simultaneously with 24-bit quality to 96 kHz
- Professional mixing and mastering tools.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Soundcard: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X3, 90 GB for Samplitude Pro X3 Suite
- Internet connection: Required for registration and validation of the program, as well as for some program functions. The program requires the one-time registration.
- OS: Windows.
Download File: Direct Link