Luxion KeyShot Pro
KeyShot- is a means of interactive visualization of 3D scenes and models. As the developers themselves say, this is a digital camera for 3D models, as the result you get in real time. Given that global lighting and materials based on real physical parameters are used, the resulting images are of photographic quality. The program can work as a stand-alone application, or as a plug-in, with the following formats: OBJ, Autodesk Alias Maya, FBX, 3DS, Rhinoceros Plugin, SketchUp, SolidWorks, Pro / ENGINEER Plugin, ALIAS, JT.
Luxion Keyshot Features
Real-time Ray Tracing
Progressive global illumination with adaptive material sampling, dynamic lighting and focus caustics.
Light your scenes quickly. Drag and drop a KeyShot HDRI environment into the scene and adjust as needed.
Add area, point or IES light sources by applying light material to any piece of model geometry.
Set up various configurations of your model in the same scene for quick color studies or product presentation.
Store camera and environment settings and combine with photo-shoot in a single file.
For the ultimate quality and zero tessellation, KeyShot supports the import and render of NURBS data.
Create web-ready, touch-enabled visuals directly from your KeyShot scene with an array of unique features.
360 ° Spherical Experience
KeyShotVR goes beyond turntable views. With KeyShotVR, create true, fully spherical product experiences 360 °.
Touch Gesture Control
KeyShotVR is completely touch-enabled and works across mobile, tablet or larger touchscreen displays.
With six different KeyShotVRs, create turntable, spherical, animated or custom KeyShotVRs step-by-step.
• Improved accuracy to Gem dispersion
Improved Metal Material A • the Type selection
• And, Improved rounded the Edges and group support
• Improved alignment node in Material A Graph
• Also, Improved file size bed reduction the after saving
• Improved ground with the Motion Blur the shadows
• the Drag and Drop the re-order of Model Sets
• Model and Material A re- order in Configurator
• Added Render Worker tray with core count control
• Added ability to ‘Use all cores on sign out’
• Support for Maya 2018
• Bug fixes and improvements