LightWave 3D is a 3D computer graphic software developed by NewTek. The software is used in movies, TVs, motion graphics, digital opaque paintings, visual effects, video game development, product design, visualization of architecture, virtual production, music videos, previews and promotions.
The software includes a fast rendering engine that supports advanced features such as true reflections, radiosity, caustics, and 999 rendering nodes. The 3D modeling component supports both the multiple modeling and the sublayer levels. Animate components have features like reverse cinematic and default for character animation, particle system and dynamics. Programmers can extend the LightWave capabilities using a SDK that delivers Python and LScript (scripting language scripts) scripts and C languages.
Features and features of LightWave 3D
- Blobby metabolism for things like water and mercury , including reflection or fracture levels
- Transparent and flexible materials including complete internal reflection algorithms
- Multifunctional underground dispersion materials for materials such as wax or plastics
- Realistic skin, including subterranean dispersion and multi-layered skin
- Sprites that can reproduce effects like fire .
- Metal and reflector materials using energy storage algorithms
- Range shadow to simulate cloud or fog
- 64-bit: Windows 7 through Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Intel® Core ™ 2 or AMD Athlon ™ II Processor (or better)
- 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimum
- Available USB Port (for users with existing hardware dongles)
Download File: Direct Link