FinePrint is a software to improve the process of printing documents and, consequently, saving printer ink. This program is actually a virtual printer installed in Windows. After that, you will be prompted to print from any program in the Windows environment. In the list of printers, you will also see the name of this printer. Which opens by selecting that program window and you can use it. Print preview is exactly what you will receive by printing a document.
Features of FinePrint:
- Live preview (Instant View of Changes applied on the Settings page).
- The possibility of smart saving in ink consumption (by removing images and converting texts to black and white)
- Put several pages on a page and print it
- Possibility to put the watermark on printing documents (date, time, system variables or any other custom text).
- Possibility to save results in various tiff, jpeg, bmp and fp formats
- Easy to print on both sides of the paper
- Automatically set the size of large pages for printing on smaller pages
- Adjust margins based on different measurement units
- Possibility to consider the place for the bulk
- Install and operate easily on all versions of Windows
Supports Any Win-OS with 32-bit CPU
Download File: Direct Link