DtSearch Desktop provides instant access to available files. The dtSearch Network software allows you to search for text and field in an enterprise network. Desktop and Network dtSearch can index more than one terabyte of text in a single directory, multiple folders, emails and attachments, online data, and other databases. This product can create and search multiple indexes. The search time listed even on the certificates is usually less than one second. dtSearch offers streamlined multi-threaded searches without limitations in the number of concurrent search threads. Even with multiple simultaneous dtSearch searches in a very large database, synchronous search times are usually within one second.
Features of DtSearch Desktop:
- View search history
- Special tool for legal listing and search
- Clipboard options, file launcher and other tools for working with retrieved data
- Scroll the list of words for instant feedback when you search for a word in the list.
- Export search results in different data formats for easy use with other programs
- Search reports, showing hits in recovered documents, along with the requested amount of text.
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
In Windows 8, 8.1, and 10, dtSearch runs as a desktop application only (it does not run in the “Metro” user interface). Windows RT is not supported.
Download File : Direct Link