BlueStacks is an easy to use and powerful App Player which is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required. End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment. BlueStacks helps PC manufacturers to ride the Android momentum by enabling Android apps on x86-based tablets, netbooks, notebooks, convertibles and AiO Windows PCs.
- Run games and applications on Windows and Android tablets
- Has all the features of Android
- Supports many android apps
- New graphics and HD
- Ability to backup the data and applications stored on the phone on the computer
- New Gdjt for Windows
- Internet connectivity
- Running Android applications on Windows.
- Ability to move applications from Android devices on the computer.
- The decision to launch applications Android OS on full screen with a maximum operating speed.
- Synchronize your Android phone to your PC via BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
- The ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (with the cache).
- Synchronizing with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, shoot photos and much more.
- Has a variety of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly abbreviated).
- Know how to install applications from your computer one by clicking on them.
- The opportunity to obtain Root (full access to the file system and others).
- It is possible to install Google Play, easier speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with the ADB is a very big plus, if you really want to, you can change the firmware.
- The opportunity to come to the FastBoot, and Recovery.
- BlueStacks has a virtual drive, such as a SD card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives the opportunity to do a lot of “body” movements with him and enjoy all of its charms.
Download File : Direct Link