BitTorrent – client program Peering network, aimed at the ability to download large files. Unlike other similar networks (Kazaa, eDonkey, etc.), where the owners of the same file can be several people at once, who have this file, BitTorrent provides for the file of the only owner who is interested in distributing it . Such an interested person can be, for example, a software developer. In addition, the peculiarity of this network is the very high speed of the file download, which is achieved due to the original way of issuing the file from several computers at once, even if the whole file does not yet exist on them. Omitting the details, you can say this: the more people download a file through BitTorrent, the faster it will be downloaded.
- Dynamic bandwidth management of network channels.
- BitTorrent does not interfere with the operation of other programs connected to the Internet.
- Parallel loading of multiple files.
- Search for identical files to speed up the download.
- The ability to create and distribute their torrent files.
- Detailed information about media files guarantees the security of downloads in BitTorrent.
- Minimum of settings.
- Multilingual interface.
Download Links (Size:- 2.3 MB)