Android Studio SDK is a great app developed by Google for Android developers. This software has a virtual simulator that makes it easy to develop Android software. You can magic with this app on the Android platform and create great software. With the simulator in the program, you can test the code you have written and fixed its bugs. Working with the program simulator is very simple and you can change its size and resolution to see its work on a variety of different systems and mobiles.
More To Read
The only problem with the Android SDK emulator is that novice people can not easily install and simulate software, but many online guides are designed for this purpose. Which makes it easy for beginners to work. In general, professionals can program their software as quickly as possible, the only disadvantage of this program is that amateur people cannot easily communicate with and quickly learn.
Android SDK software features:
- Debugger to resolve possible issues
- Powerful simulation with different resolution for simulation
- Libraries required for programming
- The existence of a document and virtual guides
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum,
- 4 GB recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- For accelerated emulator: Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64) and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality.
Download File: Direct link