Adobe Premiere Pro
A sophisticated and timeline based video manipulation tool that comes with many different features for producing high-end videos
Being part of the Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro is the Adobe’s flagship product for video editing on a professional level.Adobe Premiere Pro is a sophisticated timeline based video manipulation tool that comes with many different features for producing high-end videos.
The application is intended to be used in the video post-production processes. Using your raw videos, you can create professionally looking clips through a myriad of filters and video editing tools.
Some of the most important aspects of Adobe Premiere Pro are the streamlined editing features, the project and media management, world-class effects, broad format support, or metadata workflow.
The later versions of Adobe Premiere Pro (CC) include the Lumetri deep color engine, more precise audio control, a better and redesigned timeline, and much more.
When working with Adobe Premiere Pro, the timeline is a key component in your workflow. Using the timeline, you can create a sequence of events and clips by dragging items from the project panel or the source monitor.
Name: Adobe Premiere Pro
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 7200 RPM hard drive or faster
- 4 GB of available harddisk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
- Internet connection
What’s new in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Updates to Add media cache expiration policies
- Variable Frame Rate (VFR) support
- Toggle multi-cam in source monitor for active camera to fill screen
- Support for more video footage formats
- Option to keep clips vertically aligned as you move them across tracks
- Improved options to solo audio track in source monitor
- Ability to make existing project into a shared project alias
- Preview VR360 clips on HMD
- Option to match frame sets in point
- Sub-sequence improvements
Download File : Direct Link