A sophisticated and timeline based video manipulation tool that comes with many different features for producing high-end videos
Being part of the Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro is the Adobe’s flagship product for video editing on a professional level.Adobe Premiere Pro is a sophisticated timeline based video manipulation tool that comes with many different features for producing high-end videos.
The application is intended to be used in the video post-production processes. Using your raw videos, you can create professionally looking clips through a myriad of filters and video editing tools.
Some of the most important aspects of Adobe Premiere Pro are the streamlined editing features, the project and media management, world-class effects, broad format support, or metadata workflow.
The later versions of Adobe Premiere Pro (CC) include the Lumetri deep color engine, more precise audio control, a better and redesigned timeline, and much more.
When working with Adobe Premiere Pro, the timeline is a key component in your workflow. Using the timeline, you can create a sequence of events and clips by dragging items from the project panel or the source monitor.
You can also use the timeline to produce multiple layers in your video or audio, make clips shorter or longer, adjust edit points, add special effects, transitions and other parameters. In addition, the application works hand in hand with other tools from the Adobe Creative Suite and adds support for playing files from Photoshop or After Effects.
Another great aspect of working with Premiere Pro is that you can adjust effects, edit and trim videos while they’re playing (in real time). The utility is also part of the Creative Cloud, meaning that your work can be saved to the cloud and accessed seamlessly on other platforms you use.
In a nutshell, Adobe Premiere Pro is an industry-leading video editing solution that allows you to achieve your goals by using a streamlined video post-processing toolkit.
Name: Adobe Premiere Pro
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 7200 RPM hard drive or faster
- 4 GB of available harddisk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
- Internet connection
What’s new in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Updates to Add media cache expiration policies
- Variable Frame Rate (VFR) support
- Toggle multi-cam in source monitor for active camera to fill screen
- Support for more video footage formats
- Option to keep clips vertically aligned as you move them across tracks
- Improved options to solo audio track in source monitor
- Ability to make existing project into a shared project alias
- Preview VR360 clips on HMD
- Option to match frame sets in point
- Sub-sequence improvements