Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 software is controlled by the new Adobe Mercury Performance System, which allows processing of large, complex files with high speed and reliability. A modern, updated interface optimizes everyday tasks. Advanced tools for creativity allow more effective implementation of ideas.
Adobe Illustrator Features
Improved vector tools. Use accurate and effective project creation tools. Create expressive vector graphics for virtually any media source. Freely experiment and embody your creative ideas with complex shapes, colors, complex effects and expressive typography, using precise shape creation tools, natural custom brushes and advanced contour controls.
Integration with other Adobe solutions. Easily convert projects for printing into projects for the Internet and mobile devices through the close integration of industry-leading Adobe solutions such as Photoshop, InDesign®, After Effects®, Acrobat® and others.
Adobe Mercury Performance System. Accurate, fast and incredibly reliable tools allow you to work with large complex files thanks to the built-in support for 64-bit Mac OS and Windows® OS, optimizing RAM and performance of the entire system.
Use multiple artboards. Organize and view up to 100 editing areas of different sizes, cascaded or in the form of a grid. Easily add, delete and rename areas, and change the order of their location. Save, export and print the artboards individually or together.
Gradients and transparency. Work with gradients directly on the object, set the sizes of elliptical gradients, adjust the colors and adjust the opacity parameters. You can even create gradients for strokes and grids.
Adobe Illustrator System requirements
- Processor Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for the 32-bit version; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for the 64-bit version
- 2 GB of free hard disk space for installation; additional free space required for installation (not installed on removable flash memory devices)
- The resolution of the monitor is 1024×768 (1280×800 is recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, the monitor must support a resolution of at least 1920×1080
- OpenGL 4.x