Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
The main software for viewing PDFs is Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Reader. The software evolved into a hefty version of its evolution, making space for the work of other companies that were able to provide smaller and lighter software to open PDFs.
But anyway, the best software and the ultimate solution to open PDFs in the event of problems with other software is Adobe Acrobat Reader, and can not be ignored anyway. Hence, Downloader puts it as its main software.
However, as the main developer of Adobe’s PDF technology, the first versions that can support all the new features of PDFs are Adobe Readers.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- View all PDF files in different languages without any clutter
- Ability to display PDFs in different modes, width of text, page width and multi-page
- Comment on the PDF file
- Full and partial search of a PDF file in its various parts
- Ability to fill out PDF forms and sign them
- Ability to view PDFs containing flash and multimedia content (video and audio)
- Easy and convenient and multilingual interface
Adobe Acrobat Reader Tips:
- From the 2015 version or DC (Document Cloud), this software has been renamed Adobe Reader to Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Sometimes the new version is presented seamlessly and sometimes provided as an update, in which case an unofficial Ripc version will be released, which we will merely add to the original.
- Adobe Reader is usually used to convert standard PDF files to Word, as it is a standard software to view, open a PDF file and transfer its contents to Word using Copy and Paste. Of course, this is about standard PDFs.
1.3GHz or faster processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32-bit or Service Pack 2 for 64-bit; WIN Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); WIN 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
320MB of available hard-disk space
1024 × 768 screen resolution
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10 or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
Mac Version is 2018.011.20063
Download File:Direct Link