Language: Russian + English
Developer: Chemtable Software
Medicine: All cured
Author of assembly: D! Akov
System requirements: -Microsoft Windows XP – 10 (32- and 64-bit) -Operational memory: from 256 MB -Disk space: 50 MB
Reg Organizer is a multipurpose program for complex service system registry Micorosft Windows. Allows cleaning the registry, its compression and defragmentation. It has a powerful system registry editor and advanced search features and data replacement. With Reg Organizer tool you can preview the imported reg-files (including from Windows Explorer). In addition, it allows the complete removal of software (based on a Full Uninstall ™ technology), tidying all the “tails”, which remain in the system.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs.
- Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
What’s New ?
- The Microsoft Edge browser cleanup: Cache, cookies, browsing history, sessions and downloads history clean.
- The Applications Uninstaller tool: Improved the accuracy of the applications installing with tracing function. Fixed the several possible cases when the entries not related to the traced application are added to the traced changes.
The Startup Applications tool:
- Detects a larger number of incorrect startup entries. Such entries are marked red in the list and recommended for removal.
- When using the Search Internet context menu command the product name instead of the entry’s name is passed to the search engine. This often gives more relevant results.
- When using the Search Internet context menu command for the entries, which are calling the third-party code by way of using the rundll32.exe program, the search results for the actually called module is shown instead of rundll32.exe.
- The Windows services are not shown now in the startup items list by default. To display them click “all startup locations” in the upper part of the startup tool.
- The Applications Uninstaller tool: It was not possible to execute more than one install with tracing without restarting Reg Organizer.
- The Applications Uninstaller tool: Incorrect colors have been displayed on the left-hand panel under the classic Windows theme.
- The Applications Uninstaller tool: Sometimes after installing a program with tracing, in the list on the programs installed with tracing in the current session the same program could be shown twice.
- Some of the tips shown in the “Did You Know?” window of the portable version were applicable for the standard version only.
- Reg Organizer could close with the error message in case of system reboot or restart during its work.
- The registry optimization function has left the unused temporary files on the disk.
- No value was shown in the Size column of the Applications Uninstaller tool for many applications.
- The bug was fixed: the tool “Cleaning private data” could hang
Type: installation | unpacking (from the developer).
Languages: Russian | English.
Command line switches:
• Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / I
• Quiet unpacking of the portable version: / S / P
• Also possible to choose the directory to install: After all keys, add / D =% path% Example: setup_file.exe / S / I / D = C: \ RegOrganizer
Note !!! When the installation is complete, you will be prompted to change the browser home page. Do not forget to remove the check mark.
Note:- Activation or Treatment is not Required
Download Links (Size:- 12.5 MB)